Battery test stands for electromobility
Batteryuniversity GmbH's test benches can be used to test large batteries for electric cars or electric forklifts. The BU is thus well placed for battery testing in the field of electromobility and can also be any components such. from the aerospace sector.
BATTERIE TEST SYSTEM
Our multi-channel battery test system
- max. 850 V
- max. 2.400 A -> 2,400 A
- max. 350 kW
- 4 Chanel each 120 V, 600 A
- 2 Chanel each 850 V, 1.200 A -> 1,200 A
- measurement accuracy 0,03% -> 0.03%
- Zero volt option
- Four ventilated chambers with extinguishing system
- Maximum size of the samples 3.20 x 3.80 m
- Monitoring by remote cameras
- Recording of temperature, current and voltage
- Jobs at a safe distance
- Used for external short circuit and overcharge
- Short circuit currents up to 30 kA
SHAKER / SHOCK
The 120 kN shaker of the BU can be loaded with a weight of 800 kg and test noise profiles, sliding sine, superimposed sinus and shock pulses. The Headexpander and the sliding table of the shaker have a clamping surface of 1.5 x 1.5 m. The frequency can be varied from 5 to 2500 Hz.
CLIMATE CHAMBER / THERMAL IMAGER CAMERA
-80 ° C ... +180 ° C
Max. 15 K / min
The 8 x 3 x 3 meter vacuum chamber allows testing of huge battery packs or other components. The controller can be used to program any profile up to a low pressure of 1 millibar.